1. When and how you will pay your affiliates, for example;
- Scheduling – Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days.
- Thresholds – There is no limit to reach a certain dollar amount before receiving payment. However, payments will only be made for transactions that have been successfully completed. Orders that are refunded or result in chargebacks will not be paid out.
- Method – Payments will be paid via PayPal.
2. Any promotional methods that are not allowed, for example;
- Trademarks – Yes, the affiliate can use our logo, but may not make any changes and/or edits to the logo.
- Offer Placement – The affiliate may not post our offers on a coupon website, Instagram, Google Ads, or email without prior permission. Affiliates are not allowed to make their own promotional methods. You need to be pre-approved or assigned a branded coupon.
3. Your policy towards self-dealing, for example;
- Friends and Family – Yes affiliates are credited for commissions when relatives purchase through an offer, as long as those items are not returned or do not result in a chargeback.
- Affiliate Using Their Own Offer – Affiliates are not allowed to refer themselves. There will be no commission given on your own accounts. There is a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
4. Any products/product categories that are excluded from your program, for example;
- Discounted Items – If there are no discounted items or coupons available, affiliates may not have any clickable links which may open the merchant site and sets a cookie. Affiliates will be removed immediately if done so.
- Low Priced Items – Items below $10 will receive no commission.
- Product Types – Commissions may not be offered on wholesale products for physicians or nurses.
5. Anything else that will result in disqualified purchases, for example;
- Negative Commentary – Any negative commentary will result in removal from the program immediately.
- Offensive Content – Affiliates are not allowed to place our link on any inappropriate websites or programs. If done so, affiliates will be removed immediately, and legal action will be taken.